CalDAV Synchronization no longer working with nextcloud

Christian Wolf christian+kdepim at wolf-stuttgart.net
Thu Oct 24 17:15:51 BST 2019

Hello Stefan,

> I've a similar problem. I upgraded from Debian Stretch to Debian Buster
> since then my CalDav doesn't work with OpenXchange anymore.
>
> It looks liek this error: https://phabricator.kde.org/D8843
>
> It looks like that the Bug is some years old, cause of CalDav -code error in
> Korganizer:
> https://userforum.mailbox.org/topic/linux-kontact-einrichten-f%C3%BCr-calda
> vcarddav

I am unsure if this bug is related to my problem. There the URL seems broken
while here the depth parameter has the invalid value of 0. Further my problem
arose just a few days ago, the mentioned issue is there for years lying
around.

Why do you think these issues are related? Just because I get a probably empty
set of events during sync process?

Nevertheless I commented on the phabricator and asked for advice.

Christian