Considering to switch away from KDEPIM/Akonadi

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Nov 10 14:24:49 GMT 2019

Just switched to postgresql on my archlinux box. Procedure:

install postgresql and postgresql-old-upgrade
stop akonadi
move .local/share/akonadi away
edit .config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc setting the driver to QPSQL
start akonadi

I lost my filters, and oddly, the sent forlder for this mail is unset. But
everything works basically :-)

Anders