Not able to send E-mails to gmail using XOAUTH2

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun May 5 12:31:09 BST 2019

On Sunday May 05 2019 11:52:01 Frank Mehnert wrote:

>After I've got another reminder from Google that I should disable the
>"less secure access"

Not really the question here but while I won't argue that this would (probably!) be better, I doubt wonder whether and why regular IMAPS would no longer be good enough if it was before. Esp. for gmail, because frankly, who trusts Google with really sensitive information...

Google in fact P me off increasingly with their blocking my access whenever I connect from a novel location, or even when something in my ISP routing changes. I'd just as well disable that "feature" too...