org.kde.pim.maildispatcher: Failed to get outbox folder. Giving up Could not create collection outbox, resourceId: 5"

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:47:47 BST 2019

On Tuesday April 30 2019 17:56:35 Sérgio Basto wrote:

> But I just want clean the [1]  I can easily enter in mysql as admin [2]

In that case you should probably ask in a place where your question will be seen by mysql experts who are going to be less likely to think that you should just trash and rebuild you database from scratch. Maybe on a site like stackexchange.com .

There is probably a very good chance that this (apparently) single double key is just the tip of an iceberg of things that have gone wrong in your database. IOW, you may well find that there an almost endless list of errors to correct one by one.