KOrganizer

Luciano Pasi lucianopasi at arpacoop.it
Tue Mar 19 23:31:06 GMT 2019

Hi, first of all thanks for your work. I have a problem regarding the
Timespent function in KOrganizer.

I have upgraded to OpenSuse 15 after some years with OpenSuse 42 on
different PCs. I use to have

Version 5.3.0 (QtWebEngine)

using:

  * KDE Frameworks 5.26.0
  * Qt 5.6.1 (built against 5.6.1)
  * The/xcb/ windowing system

Now I found installed as default on OpenSuse 15:

Version 5.7.3

  * KDE Frameworks 5.45.0
  * Qt 5.9.4 (built against 5.9.4)
  * The/xcb/ windowing system

The very useful (for me at least) Timespent function in the View Menu is
not there anymore. However, the possibility to categorize items of the
calendar is still there.

Here are my questions:

1) it may be a problem of my setup or was it a choice to deprecate the
function?

2) is it possible to have it back in the near future?

3) is it possible to install the old version on the new system?

Many thanks, Luciano Pasi