KDE PIM Privacy Policy

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:12:39 GMT 2019

>On Thursday, 7 March 2019 11:51:23 GMT Daniel Vrátil wrote:
>> * not "application" as in our software, but application as in the account in
>> Google Cloud that the API keys are part of

And "new user" as in who/what exactly?

[rant]
Google is p*** me off increasingly with blocking me if I'm not using my usual device or worse, if I'm not connected exactly the same way as I've been before.

I understand there may be users/usages for whom/which that's good practice, but it should be optional. I don't use gmail for anything that's privacy-sensitive (because, well, email, you know :)), I only use their service because it gives me a seemingly endless storage space for which I don't have to pay.
[/rant]