copying part of folder

John White john at whitelawchartered.com
Wed Jun 12 15:20:43 BST 2019

Thanks, but I am not sure how to do that.  I see in Folders that aggregation is set to
default and it appears that default is flat, not threaded.  In short, I don't
intentionally thread emails so I can't unthread them.

So what I don't know is how to highlight all messages received in 2018, so I can
copy them.

John