akregator question

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Mon Jan 14 17:15:53 GMT 2019

Kontact 5.7.3
Kubuntu 18.04 LTS

i'm getting a consistent error message from akregator which says:

-----
The server failed the authenticity check (danielbarkeley.ai).

The certificate authority's certificate is invalid
The certificate cannot be verified for internal reasons
-----

however when i examine my RSS feed from the front end, i can find nowhere
where i linked to danielbarkeley.ai or "The Daniel Barkley Show", there is no
indication of where danielbarkeley.ai is located in the application, and
akregator gives me no way of searching for the domain name or the feed name...

is there some way to examine the entire RSS feed in a way which i can search
for danielbarkeley.ai and delete him, since he doesn't appear to be valid any
longer? i've been getting this message about 10 times a day for a few weeks
now, and i'm getting tired of it.

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

()  ascii ribbon campaign - increased security
/\                        - against html e-mail
                          - against proprietary attachments
--
Life's good... but not fair at all.
     -- Lou Reed