Report on trying out the SQLite backend

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:15:18 GMT 2019

On Wednesday January 09 2019 14:33:20 Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:

>CollectionTable: 57; PimItemTable: 47015; PartTable: 129844.) I did need to
>recreate my DAV resources to get them to do the initial sync.

I remember I too had to do that when I moved from SQLite to MySQL . It's mighty annoying that PIM configuration details are stored in the same db that holds the PIM content. Not only because you should (IMHO) always be able to check or edit configuration settings with a simple text editor but also because it should be possible to rebuild the content db from scratch after removing it completely (no one in his right mind would NOT keep backups elsewhere, right)? (I can think of other reasons but they're too off-topic here.)

>* "Item query returned empty result set" (Perhaps not important.)

I'm pretty certain I see these too with PIM 4.13 and 4.14 . At best it's just a spurious warning, at worst proof of a pointless query being executed.

R.