KMail attachment display

Russ Kepler russ at kepler-eng.com
Sun Feb 10 17:45:54 GMT 2019

I'm running MKail 5.1.3

KMail used to display attachments inline and some time ago it seems that
feature was lost or disabled on my configuration. I can't find a general
config option for it and the options in the message display window ( view-
>attachments->inline, smart, etc. just seem to affect the text telling you
there is an attachment).

I prefer to avoid HTML display but even looking at the HTML format I'm not
seeing the attachments unless I specifically select and manually display them.
That gets tedious in a message with a lot of attachments.

Am I missing something?