When will akonadi work with Gmail?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 19:47:47 GMT 2019

On Saturday November 16 2019 17:43:18 Peter Humphrey wrote:

>imap.googlemail.com as the IMAP server (not imap.gmail.com, which won't work
>until the legalities have been sorted out). Enter your gmail address as

I just discovered that the GDrive KIO extra also no longer works because of this BS (from Google's end, not the fact that no one from KDE has jumped through their hoops yet). Of course I had to discover this AFTER spending time updating kio-gdrive and libkgapi from source in hope it would the "unknown error" that Dolphin throws me when trying to connect... :-/

R.