Issue with Gmail

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Aug 29 09:34:17 BST 2019

Hi Georgi.

Georgi Kourtev - 29.08.19, 10:06:01 CEST:
> Hello and thanks for the advice. However, none of the proposed does
> work for me. Still, after the account is set up, the server does not
> accept authentication.

This has been discussed in a lot in bug reports related to this issue
that came up. Meanwhile Daniel blogged about it¹.

No more help or support from my side, as I do not support the use of
Google services for privacy and a huge lot of other reasons and I do not
use Gmail.

[1] Daniel Vrátil's Blog, Kontact and Google Integration Issues:

https://www.dvratil.cz/2019/08/kontact-google-integration-issue/

Thanks,
--
Martin