Kmail where to change width of column in folder view

Günter Lichtenberg mail at guenterlichtenberg.de
Sat Apr 20 11:52:18 BST 2019

Hi

I somehow managed to produce a very wide "Total" column in the folder view, so
that I cannot see it together with the folder names.

I am unable to change it from the GUI (mouse dragging does not work). I also
tried

- unselect the total column and select it again
- add the unread column and then try to change the total column width with the
mouse

Where is this width stored? I am aware of the *rc files, but I cannot find the
correct file or property to set the total column width  to a reasonable size
again.

I am on kmail 19.03.90, but the problem persisted through the last  few
versions.

gl