Considering to switch away from KDEPIM/Akonadi

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:13:52 BST 2019

On Sunday April 07 2019 19:41:16 Paul Vixie wrote:

>you lose designation of your favorites, your sents

I don't know what sents are but losing scents wouldn't be a problem ;)

Losing all those other things is IMHO a sign of bad design.
Fortunately I think I only lost everything only once long ago (including my account definitions). Another reason I'm not tempted at all to upgrade from PIM 4.1x. I've got too many folders with special settings.