KMail dictionary selection doesn't apply to subject

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 09:09:08 BST 2018

Hello list,

I have British English selected in my Identities, and KMail does use that
choice in the body of a composer window, but the subject line is checked
against US English. Whether the subject should be checked at all is debatable,
but if it is it should use the same dictionary as the body.

It's not a serious problem, but I thought I'd mention it in case a developer
is watching.

--
Gentoo testing
sys-kernel/gentoo-sources 4.18.10