i've read about this... this is the first time i have experienced it. what do i do?

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Wed Sep 26 17:23:19 BST 2018

On Wednesday, 26 September 2018 01:58:23 PDT Ianseeks, an eminent
manifestation of divinity, wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 16:29:38 BST salamandir wrote:
> > for that matter, why is a deficient version of whatever software is
> > causing
> > the problem part of the repository for the LTS version of the system?
>
> Speak to your distro team.
>
> You can try this http://tinyurl.com/n6hl8fl - i used to use it now and again
> and it helped for a while

that's great... thanks a lot.

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments
--
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful,
is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say