i've read about this... this is the first time i have experienced it. what do i do?

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Tue Sep 25 16:29:38 BST 2018

On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 01:45:36 PDT Ianseeks, an eminent manifestation
of divinity, wrote:
> Unfortunately you'll probably need to upgrade to the latest versions of
> kmail and related software.

how do i upgrade an application that is not in my repositories?

for that matter, why is a deficient version of whatever software is causing
the problem part of the repository for the LTS version of the system?

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments
--
People must not do things for fun. We are not here for fun. There
is no reference to fun in any Act of Parliament.