akregator crashes about 50% of the time, when i middle-click on a link

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Sat Sep 22 16:35:52 BST 2018

On Saturday, 22 September 2018 03:24:40 PDT Shlomi Fish, an eminent
manifestation of divinity, wrote:
> Did you try installing the debug packages?

no, where are they?

> What are your system's specs?

home-built, AMD FM2 A 10-5800k quad-core processor (3.8GHz) on an ASUS A88XM-A
motherboard, 16GB PC-12800 DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD 7660D integrated video, 1TB
internal and varying different size external (USB) hard disks. runs kubuntu
LTS (currently bionic).

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments
--
One of my big problems right now is that too many people believe they have
a direct line to the divine, and they never want to change their mind about