Another serious problem with KMail

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 08:35:50 BST 2018

On Tuesday, 18 September 2018 22:49:06 BST Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Dienstag, 18. September 2018 10:56:28 CEST Peter Humphrey wrote:
> > Now I see that the R key causes a reply to the writer of the message I'm
> > replying to, and the dialogue doesn't allow me to choose my identity. The
> > L key does reply to the list, but I still don't see an identity selection
> > box.
> You may need to enable the identity selection box via View->Identity. It's
> hidden by default because showing it doesn't make much sense for people with
> a single mail account (and thus a single identity).

That field is new to me - thanks.

But your use of Identity differs from mine. I use identities to represent
myself differently in different groups; the signature is tailored to the
audience. This sig is only used in the two KDE mailing lists I subscribe to,
for instance. I thought that was the reason for allocating an identity to a
folder, no?

--
Gentoo stable
sys-kernel/gentoo-sources 4.14.65