kmail issue/feature request

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:26:20 BST 2018

On Friday September 07 2018 09:46:34 Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:

>> to automatically delete emails from your computer after they're downloaded from
>> an email server?
>
>Perhaps this can already be done, but some more information is needed:

I'd presume KMail still has the expiry function that existed in v4.1x?

I use that to do house-keeping in (remote IMAP; GMail) folders for mailing lists: everything I haven't read for a certain number of days will be expired (deleted) automatically. This works just fine and AFAIK it doesn't matter whether those folders are filled by KMail rules or by the remote email server itself.

R.