[Akregator] SSL Certificate error

Vishnu V. Krishnan vishnugb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:16:14 BST 2018

Hi!

One of the feeds I subscribe to, recently changed their certificate, and ever
since then, akregator has been bothering me with a failed verification error,
asking me if I want to "trust" the new cert.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the window displaying the details. It says:

	The certificate authority's certificate is invalid
	The certificate cannot be verified for internal reasons

What is the reason? When I navigate to the website on my browser, it does not
show me any errors.

Vishnu