kmail on opensuse15.0 : emails are stored in a database and i want them to be stored as maildir

christophe christophe.dr at free.fr
Tue Nov 13 16:27:28 GMT 2018

Good day/night
After installing opensuse 15.0, i try to import my mails from opensuse 42.2.
These mails are in maildir directories.
And when i import them, the new kmail stores them in a .local/share/akonadi/
database directory.
Since i want to synchronize my mails from one machine to anoher, in a local
network, the database storage is not good for me.
Is it ?
Therefore i would like the pop3 accounts created in my kmail to store my mails in
maildir directory. Is it a good thing to do ?
How should i proceed ?
Thank you

--
christophe