Akonadi server reproducibly eats 10+ GB of memory

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Sat Nov 3 19:51:56 GMT 2018

> I'm really sorry, I had a BKO account but had it closed, and don't
> want to reopen it. Unfortunately, this is all the help I could give to
> you right now.

This is the kdepim-users list, not the devel list. So there is little use
posting it here. Perhaps post it to the developer's list? (Although I think
even that is not the appropriate place.)

Honestly, this should go to BKO; posting it here because you closed your
account there is not really helping anyone. (You may have good reasons to
have had it closed, but the consequence is that you can't submit bug
reports anymore.) We can't submit it for you, as the problem manifests
itself on your system and you can't expect us to back-and-forth between
here and BKO.

Best,

Erik