Korganizer

mark a. slaw mark at thecabbagehill.com
Thu May 17 21:31:55 BST 2018

I'm using Korganizer 5.5.3 and have a LAN composed of two Kubuntu 17.10
machines and a Windows 7 machine. They can all read the std.ics file on
the desktop machine (the file server in this lan), but when they write
to the file, it doesn't always show up on the other machines. The
copies of Korganizer on both machines are configured to read and write
to the file on the file server and the permissions in that folder are
read and write for owner, group and world. As far as I can tell,
everything SHOULD be configured right, but something clearly isn't.
What am I missing?

Mark A. Slaw
1816 Aeronca Avenue
Henrico, VA 23228