Kmail: Unread count still shows (1)

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Fri May 11 17:16:24 BST 2018

On Friday, 11 May 2018 17:06:23 BST Ianseeks wrote:
> Hi
>
> I run the filter manually on my inbox after all emails have come in (all unread) and a recent development is that the unread count is set to (1) on the Inbox even though there are no emails left in the Inbox.  The only way to clear it is to fsck/vacuum.
> Anyone else experiencing this?  I'll log it if there are others with the problem.  It started to happen about a week ago but its not guaranteed to happen.
>
> regards
>
> Ian

Ignore "The only way to clear it is to fsck/vacuum. " - i've just had an instance where i closed kmail, left it a while and reloaded and it was cleared - thats not always been the case.
And i'm using postgresql ...

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180502
Qt: 5.10.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.45.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.12.4 - kwin 5.12.4