ghost emails, AKA unable to delete emails

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Tue May 1 03:26:00 BST 2018

Hi Volker,

On Monday, April 30, 2018 1:28:23 AM CDT Volker Wysk wrote:
> I'm assuming that it's a IMAP account. Try this:
>
> Settings -> Configure KMail -> Accounts -> (your account) -> Modify -> Advanced -> Automatically compress folders

Thank you for your suggestion. This was already enabled for the accounts in question.

> The names of the last three steps are translated by me back from German to English. I've started KMail in a terminal like this to get the English language: "LANG=C kmail". But this didn't work for the last three steps.

Thank you for your willingness to help, and your excellent tranlation :). It was perfect.

I suspect Gmail's modified IMAP policy may have something to do with this behavior, but I am not sure. Can anybody reproduce this?

Regards,

Hakan