Is this a new problem with KMail?

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 08:59:24 BST 2018

On Monday, 26 March 2018 17:17:38 BST Peter Humphrey wrote:

> Now I find that, when KMail fetches e-mails from my server and filters them,
> they go into their proper folders but the message totals in the folder list
> are not incremented. That means I have to click on every folder and hit + to
> see if anything new is there.

As an experiment I went through all my filters and added Mark As Unread to
each of them. Now e-mails filtered into some folders are shown as unread, but
in other folders they're not.

I can't see any difference between one group of folders and the other. It
isn't that all the filters looking for List-Id are in one group; each group
has some of them.

--
Regards
Peter