Where are mails stored now?

Ian Douglas ian at zti.co.za
Thu Mar 15 08:38:44 GMT 2018

hi

On Thursday, 15 March 2018 10:20:36 AM SAST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

> Go to KMail settings, Accounts, find, account named "local folders", edit it
> and it shows folder, where the mails are. In my case it is ~/.local/share/
> akonadi_maildir_resource_0

That says ~/.local/share/local-mail

which is where Kmail is now putting trash (in a subfolder).

At last update, it seemed to create a new "Local Folders (Offline)" folder and
put all my old mails under there, except you can't actually open then in
Kmail. Only way I can open them is to find them with Dolphin on the disk, and
open them. (trying to open them directly in Kmail results in "please wait
while the message is transferred" ...)

However there is no "Local Folders (Offline)" entry in Kmail settings =>
Accounts, just "Local folders".

I've tried attachment, don't know if allowed in list.

Cheers, Ian

--
ian at zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za
Zero 2 Infinity - The net.works