Thank you for KMail!

Matthias Müller matth_mueller_hbg at posteo.de
Wed Jul 4 21:19:43 BST 2018

Am Samstag, 30. Juni 2018, 11:54:07 CEST schrieb Ianseeks:
> On Friday, 29 June 2018 23:31:22 BST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Hey PIM developers and testers!
> >
> > I just thank you for KMail!
>
> +1
It is high time to say this. I am K-Mail user since my very first Linux and
KDE. That was in 1997, twenty-one years ago. I had never real trouble. Some
annoyances, yes, but no real trouble at all.

Same with my two daughters, they know that there are two other OS and that
there are some other email system, but the never asked for some alternatives.

There are still no alternatives to the complete PIM suite.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matthias Müller