How to override .desktop files in /usr/share/akonadi/agents

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Wed Dec 12 09:28:59 GMT 2018

Dear list,

There are a number of autostarted akonadi agents that I do not use
(migration agent, email alert,…). I know that I can disable them by
removing 'Autostart' in the line

	X-Akonadi-Capabilities=Unique,Autostart

in these files. However, this does not seem like the proper way to do it.
(Will be lost upon updates.)

Is there a way to override this properly. Ideally just blocking the
Autostart part, but if necessary by putting a modified version of the files
in a location that has higher precedence.

Best,

Erik