gmail account troubles

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 20:45:45 BST 2018

Try removing the resource completely from akonadi. It seems something went wrong when creating the resource while it was getting access from Google. I'm guessing some cached data might still exist.

If this does not work, try doing a full reset if you're willing to reconfigure everything. I do this when ever my setup goes bonkers.

There's a thread somewhere on this list about what to delete when doing a full reset. PErhaps we should write a wiki page on that.

În ziua de vineri, 31 august 2018, la 20:33:00 EEST, E. Hakan Duran a scris: