Since Akonadi/Google permissions dialog, no gmails are being

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 29 13:32:26 BST 2018

Hi

Since agreeing to Akonadi having permission to my Google mail i got this morning, i've not received any emails into kmail from gmail although at the last count (via webmail) I have 9 unread emails sitting in my Google account that kmail won't retrieve. I have received these emails on my phone.

I can send emails from kmail via my google account fine.  My google account settings says Akonadi has permission to access Gmail.

I have submitted Bug 398011 against akonadi - hopefully the correct place.

regards

Ian

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180827
Qt: 5.11.1 KDE Frameworks: 5.49.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.13.4 - kwin 5.13.4