HTML status bar in KMail message pane

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Mon Aug 6 11:39:40 BST 2018

Hey,

the "prefered HTML" part was refactored within 18.04 a little bit in order to
make EFAIL even harder to do anything bad for an user [1]. Have you checked if
this behaviors you see only occurs for encrypted mails?

Do you have a sample mail you can share, where "Load external reference do not
work?

sandro

[1] https://dot.kde.org/2018/05/15/efail-and-kmail