ghost emails, AKA unable to delete emails

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 04:05:18 BST 2018

As a follow up on this issue, I logged in the gmail via web interface, navigated to All Mail faolder and saw that none of those emails were actually deleted. I deleted them using the webmail interface. When I relaunched the Kmail, I saw that most of those ghost emails were gone, although a few still remains, which are not visible on the webmail interface. Is it possible that these represent database entries that were mishandled while deleting? If so, what is the best way to get rid of them?

Thanks,

Hakan