where to submit feature request for kmail?

Vishnu V. Krishnan vishnugb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:09:53 BST 2018

On Tue, 2018-04-10 at 21:20 -0500, E. Hakan Duran wrote:
> Thank you very much Werner. I will also look into expiring IMAP folders into
> local ones, which will then be autoarchived regularly. The disadvantage of
> this will probably be its dependence of a running Kontact/Akonadi process
> though, rather than a simple cron job.

You could try something like 'offlineimap', and store it in the Maildir format
, which is a popular format that most email applications can deal with. It is
something you can submit a cron job for.

But I must say that development on it has been slow, and it isn't the most
refined experience, and has some missing features. You can look into it and
decide if it is for you.