Duplicate Emails again

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Sep 21 18:58:32 BST 2017

Pablo Sanchez - 21.09.17, 12:37:
> [ Comments below, in-line ]
>
> On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 17:21:04 +0100, Ianseeks wrote:
> > Its definitely a lottery, seems like a variable somewhere in the
> > code having problems keeping the correct or starting with the correct
> > value
>
> Given it happens so frequently to you, why not work with one or more
> developers?  It seems with the right amount of instrumentation, the
> root-cause will eventually be found and a fix provided.

A users + developers bug squashing party would be awesome. Of course it needs
developers willing to work with users, I think there are quite some in the KDE
project and in the KDEPIM project, and users willing to work constructively
with developers, i.e. really also test things and gather debug output as
instructed.

This year I didnĀ“t make Randa unfortunately.

Thanks,
--
Martin