Lock out kmail when trying to delete text in a 25000 line email

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 15 12:06:47 BST 2017

On Friday, 15 September 2017 10:39:42 BST René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> I cannot answer your question, but this seems like a good use scenario for having a way to use an external composer on a case-by-case basis, via a dedicated action ("reply using external composer" in KMail itself, or "edit in external composer/editor" in an embedded composer window).

I think i'd prefer that the composer was a separate thread/process so it could possibly be killed on its own. OR be able to start kmail fresh and not where it left off (like you can do with a browser when it crashes, you get the choice to start where you left off or a complete new session)

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170913
Qt: 5.9.1