Kmail 5.4.3: Print wants to use 'WebEngine' via browser

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Thu Sep 7 15:22:10 BST 2017

Hey,

well it is not a bug in kdepim it is a bug in Qt. with a recent Qt version
(>5.8) this problem is fixed.

QtWebEngine is used for printing for every mail, because, we need some form of
formatting (header etc.). And because we use QtWebEngine for displaying the
mail anyways, there is no new dependency for printing...

sandro