[Akregator] Data Loss upon Shutting-down without Quitting

Vishnu V K vishnugb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 15:58:44 BST 2017

Hi!

I recently began using Akregator for a couple of web-comics, and thought I
could use it, before I realised that if I shut-down my machine without
manually quitting the application, the next time that I open it, it tells me
that it crashed the last time, and also that the file was corrupted. Restoring
sets it to subscribe only to the default feeds.

Is anyone else seeing this? Or is it just me?

Vishnu
--
OpenPGP fingerprint: 5015 1D4C 9BDF 9062 A9E1 62CB 5B1F4BEE7EED7131