Kmail crashing since Tumbleweed snapshot 20171023

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 28 15:26:34 BST 2017

Hi

I've suddenly had kmail and kontact crash now and again at random points, at first i thought it was just when trying to open and read emails.
Most times its crashes and gives to the chance to report the bug but i can't get far in that process as it needs to install some symbols but that crashes out just after you put the root password in and it closes the window too fast to read what the error is. So i'm unable to get any traces to help.

I've also had it crash out without any error process.

Regards

Ian
--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171026