Word-Wrap cuts links

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 19 19:02:30 BST 2017

On Thursday, 19 October 2017 17:08:30 BST Vishnu V K wrote:
> When I look at the source of Sent messages, I see that there is a '=20'
> inserted at all points where a wrapping occurs.
Yes, i mentioned that earlier.

> Gmail's website email viewer wraps the text as well as links at these points.
> So are you saying that readers must recognize these points and do something
> else?

No, he is saying to compose your email without wrap and send it.  If you want to make it look like its wrapped while you are composing, change the width of the composer window and make it narrow.
The same goes for the reader of the email, make the view smaller or larger by changing the size of the viewing window or if the email client you use has an wrap option to view it, use that.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171017
Qt: 5.9.1