How to get rid of HTML composing mails?

Vojtěch Zeisek vojtech.zeisek at opensuse.org
Tue Nov 21 12:32:32 GMT 2017

Hi,
since yesterday (on openSUSE Tumbleweed, KMail 5.6.3, the most recent KF5),
when I compose new mail (answering to plain text mails is usually alright),
KMail has started to compose new mails in HTML. It is very annoying as I'm
using only plain text and never set KMail to compose mails in HTML. Does
anyone else experience the same? How to get rid of it? Now I must every time I
write new mail click to the rich text toggle icon to get back to plain text.
How to have only plain text mails by default and forever?
Thanks in advance,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek