Goodbye for now, kmail

Ingo Klöcker kdepim-users-owner at kde.org
Mon May 8 20:11:44 BST 2017

Hi Vojtěch,

On Saturday 06 May 2017 12:04:24 Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
> BTW, why is this the only conference I use awaiting moderation:
> The reason it is being held:
> Message has a suspicious header
> Conference about KDE PIM rejects mails from KDE PIM? :-)

I wish I knew. Messages of other people are also held for moderation.
Unfortunately, mailman isn't very transparent about which header is
deems suspicious.

[...]

Hmm. According to
https://mailman.readthedocs.io/en/release-3.0/src/mailman/rules/docs/suspicious.html
it's controlled by the bounce_matching_headers setting. For this mailing
list it's set to
=====
=====

So, messages that have been flagged as spam and HTML-messages are
regarded as suspicious. As far as I can see your messages contain
neither of those header. So, I still don't know what mailman is talking
about. :/