KDE PIM User Survey

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Sat Jul 29 22:37:05 BST 2017

On Saturday, 29 July 2017 12:48:19 BST Paul Brown wrote:
> On Saturday, 29 July 2017 10:06:20 CEST Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> > Hello everyone!
> >
> > If you use KMail (or Kontact), please help us, the KDE PIM developers, to
> > get a better picture of how you use it so that we know which parts of the
> > software we should focus on, and how we should evolve it in the future. We
> > will use the results of the survey to make the experience of using KMail
> > as
> > best as possible for everyone.
> >
> > You can fill the survey here: https://survey.kde.org/index.php/852475. It
> > won't take you more than 5 minutes.
> >
> > Also please remember to spread the word about the survey to other KMail
> > users so that we get as many responses as possible.
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > Dan
>
> Done. Kmail is main email client and I use Kontact all the time. Although I
> sometimes I get frustrated with it, I really want to see the project move
> forward and appreciate the opportunity to share my thoughts.
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul
Filled it in please don't take my comments too harshly as kmail2 is basically
ok but it needs some TLC for the users.
One thing O didn't mention was that, in the past I have found kmail2 far more
stable using postgres rather man maria-db which seems to handle the query flood
more gracefully.
Colin Close