Unable to 'Forward'

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:45:41 BST 2017

On Tuesday July 11 2017 16:52:02 Vishnu V K wrote:

> The 'Forward' button is dull and unclickable on my GMail account. It works fine
> in the other one.
>
> Does anyone know what might be wrong?

I have the same issue with 1 of my GMail accounts in one of my KMail set-ups (4.13.3 on Linux). The forwarding action is greyed out, but only in the INBOX folder. I'm pretty sure I've reported it before.
Given how GMail works that means that I can simply find the same message in the "All Mail" folder and forward it from there.

R.