kmail+imap+davmail issues

Herminio Hernandez, Jr. herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:18:24 BST 2017

hello all,

I am trying to Kmail to pull my work email which is on owa using davmail.
This setup worked with Thunderbird but it is not with kmail. Davmail
listens for imap connections on port localhost/1143. I can verify that  the
connection works b/c kmail has pulled all my folders from exchange. However
I see kmail trying to process my email but I keep seeing  a popup saying
'There is no connection to the imap server'. If that was the case then it
would not have pulled my folder structure from the owa server. I can see in
tcpdump both the traffic on localhost between kmail/davmail and
davmail/owa. I am looking for help to find out why my email is not
populating.

Thanks
Herminio