How can I add my time zone to KOrganiser?

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 6 16:57:54 GMT 2017

On Friday, 6 January 2017 06:09:40 GMT Luí­s Moreira de Sousa wrote:
> Hi there, this what the version tab tells me:
>
> Version 5.1.3
>
> Using:
>

> - KDE Frameworks 5.18.0
>
> - Qt 5.5.1 (built against 5.5.1)
>
> - The xcb windowing system
>

> Language for windows and menus is set to English (UK); numbers, dates and
> currencies are set to German.
>
> Thank you.

And is your time-zone set to Zurich? Did you add all this information to your
bug report?
Unfortunately it can take a long time for bug reports to be checked, i've
still got a couple "unconfirmed" that are months old related to the reminder
daemon not dealing with suspended reminders not working properly and thats as
important as your problem.