Filtering is VERY slow WAS: Re: KMail not filtering incoming mail

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at joshuakugler.com
Sat Feb 4 22:22:26 GMT 2017

So, the solution below got filtering-on-incoming working again, but I have
another problem.

Filtering is VERY slow.  Like, one message per second kind of slow. When
filtering is happening the akonadi_mailfil process is taking 100% CPU (almost
no CPU usage in MySQL).

What can I do to debug this?

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, AK