KDE PIM User Survey

Christian Eichert c at zp1.net
Thu Aug 10 06:42:14 BST 2017

Am 09-08-2017 um 09:08 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:

> Dne úterý 8. srpna 2017 21:48:56 CEST, Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan napsal(a):
>>
>> So right now I'm using KMail in paralel with Evolution, since Evolution has
>> good support for MS Exchange.
I am also in this situation and I think we are all.
Evolution is a overkill.
Soon I switched from gnome because the window manager has frozen each
time when I opened to many applications.
I noticed that kmail use less resources. I start using it.
So I switched completely to kmail, and now I have the crashes again
under kde.
A nice replacement for evolution is this kontakt, it reduced the crashes.
But I do not understand ... I open KDE or gnome with Kontakt , Firefox,
knote, mysqlserver , mogodb server, and as soon I ad skype it freezes
the window manager, in the first step the mouse dont work any more and
finally if I click a lot everything.
don't point on skype It does the same even if I change the order.
I have 4 GB Ram