OAuth2 in Akonadi

physkets physkets at tutanota.com
Tue Apr 25 16:38:54 BST 2017

Hi,

I'm using KDE under Manjaro. I just received the 17.04 update of KDE Apps.
As soon as I logged in, Akonadi performed an OAuth2 request for access to
Gmail, which is great! I had been using Kontact with Gmail's insecure app-
password, all this while.

But now, when it performed the OAuth request, Akonadi only requested access to
email; it did not ask for access to the calendar or contacts. Anyone know why?
Isn't Akonadi the server of Kontact?

Also, this has only been added as a receiving account.. How do I add it to sending, as well?

physkets